ITH Wolf Link Plush Embroidery Pattern
Incredibly Cute Wolf Link In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on The Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess) Twilight Beast form of Link from Nintendo.
Each pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
Embroidery Applique is quite complex and takes a little extra effort but do not fear! I am here to guide you, the pattern is still easy to execute and beginner friendly; so suitable for professionals and beginners alike.
The smallest version (4x4 inch / 10x10 cm) has a simplified version of the Wolf with no chain and more stitching than applique to simplify turning inside out.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐺 1 Head Pattern
- 🐺 1 Tail Pattern
- 🐺 1 Body Pattern
This Pattern takes 3 Hoopings only:
One For the Head, One for the Tail and One For the Body
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm) ,5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14 inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 💖 4x4 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 15 cm (6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 💖 5x7 9 cm (3.5 in) tall and 26 cm (10 in) long.
- 💖 6x10 11 cm (4.3 in) tall and 31 cm (12.2 in) long.
- 💖 7x12 15 cm (7.8 in) tall and 35 cm (14 in) long.
- 💖 8x14 17 cm (6.6 in) tall and 39 cm (15.3 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
All the applique and embroidery are a bit long to achieve but the result is definitely worth the patience and dedication!
This was one of the first in the hoop patterns I made and at first I was a little intimidated because he looks so complex and fancy. But after reading the instructions I was able to make him quickly and easily. The seller is very kind and will answer any questions if you need help. The finished plush from this pattern is adorable and looks so professional. I've made a bunch for my family and friends who are all big fans of the game!
As I saw this wolf, i fell in love with him.
I got my embroidery machine since last week and was searching for patterns. Luckily i found this one and bought it instantly. Yesterday I tried the 7x12 in my own style. The pattern is easy to use and straight forward. I understand, what i have to do and the format was perfectly for my embroidery machine.
Thank you very much, i enjoyed doing it and i love the result.
Easy to follow photos