The Spookiest Halloween creature, the Vampire Cat In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern. Original character design by Dragons' Garden! 🎃🎃🎃
Watch out he bites!
Each pattern comes in 5 sizes, designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch (200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🎃 1 Body Pattern
- 🎃 1 Head and Tail Pattern
- 🎃 1 Wings Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings only. One For the Head and Tail & One For the Body
This means you will need 4 pieces of fabric per hoop.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm) 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 ✂ 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9 cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 5x7 ✂ 12 cm (4.7 in) tall and 17 cm (6.6 in) long.
- 6x10 ✂ 13 cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
- 7x12 ✂ 16 cm (6.2 in) tall and 22 cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14 ✂ 20 cm (7.8 in) tall and 34 cm (13.3 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.