Tangy the Sweet Cat Villager from Animal Crossing is sure to melt your heart as this adorable Embroidery pattern.
4x4 In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern to create your own Keychain or Charm. Just add a ribbon and a clasp and you are set.
The pattern comes in 1 size, 4x4 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
😸 1 Charm Pattern
This Pattern takes 1 Hoopins only.
- ✂The pattern is designed for a 4x4 in (10x10 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
✂ 7 cm (2.7 in) wide and 10cm (4 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
The pattern was tested on Minky.
⋯✂⋯ Terms & Conditions: ⋯✂⋯
Just credit me for every creation, inspiration or modification you do using my base pattern and you are free to use it.
- ✂ Credit me ‘’Pattern by Dragons’ Garden’’ on the creations and modifications you make using this pattern.
- ✂ Selling the creations you make with this pattern is permitted. You can add the plushies to your shop, sell them at conventions...
- ✂ You are free to edit the pattern and use it for other creatures too.
- ✂ Using the patterns for mass production is not allowed.
Due to the instant download nature of this product refunds are not possible. Please read carefully before purchase.
For more information or questions feel free contact me.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
SO SO SO SOOOO CUTE. Easily stitched and a great way to rep your favorite Orange Kitty! Doesn't take too long and its so unique.