Original character design by Dragons' Garden! 🖤🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸🖤
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide with pictures.The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🕷 1 Body Pattern
- 🕷 1 Wings Pattern
(5x7 file has 3 hoopings, as wings are each on a separate hoop)
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 ✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie is 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 13cm (5.5 in) wing span
- 5x7 (as photo) ✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie is 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 20cm (7.8 in) wing span
- 6x10 ✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) wing span
- 7x12 ✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie is 17cm (6.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 29cm (11.4 in) wing span
- 8x14 ✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) wing span
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.