The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a fast Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and Color Thread Guide. Accompanied by video tutorials on our Youtube channel is sure to be an easy job for any beginner.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🖤 1 Head Pattern
- 🖤 1 Body Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings:
1 For the Head and 1 For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂10 cm (3.9 in) and 18cm (7 in) long.
- 6x10✂11 cm (4.3 in) tall and 20cm (10 in) long.
- 7x12✂13 cm (5.1 in) tall and 30cm (12 in) long.
- 8x14✂15 cm (5.9 in) tall and 36cm (14 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This guy looks so cute on my shelf. He was really easy to make and I'll be making more in other colors.
I love this pattern. It's very easy to make and very charming. All the husks are adorable. I will probably do another one soon.
This pattern is super simple and fast to make. I absolutely love this little guy. I highly recommend this pattern.
I love the crocodile pattern but I added a doll joint to its head to make it stronger than hand sewn on