Incredibly spooky Skeleton Snake plushie companion, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Dragons' Garden Original design. 🐍💀
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 inch hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and a separate tongue you can choose to attach, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💀 1 Full Snake Pattern
- 💀 1 Snake Tongue
Pattern takes 1 Hooping = which means you will need 2 pieces of fabric per hoop size
Tongue is an addition you can choose to do in the hoop or sewn on by hand.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14inch (36x20 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💚 20 cm (7.8 in) long, body about 2 cm (0.7 in) thick
- 5x7 💚 32 cm (12.5 in) long, body about 3 cm (1.1 in) thick
- 6x10 💚 38 cm (14.9 in) long, body about 3.5 cm (1.3 in) thick
- 7x12 💚 43 cm (16.9in) long, body about 4 cm (1.5 in) thick
- 8x14 💚 48 cm (18.8 in) long, body about 4.5 cm (1.7 in) thick
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary.
Pattern is pretty, turning snake inside out is nearly impossible
I made one in blue with white glow in the dark thread. When my oldest progeny saw it he laid claim to it. He had it in his hands and was out the door before I knew if I'd even agreed to it. As he is the pickiest human I've ever met I feel this was a good testament to how amazing the design is. He hooked it on a lamp on his desk where he can admire it daily and he shows it off every time he gets a chance. I can't recommend this snake highly enough
ITH Skeleton Snake Plush Embroidery Pattern