Adorable Quaxly, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on the Pokemon Games. The cutest water starter Pocket Monster from generation 9 will follow and train with you eagerly! 🌊💙 Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌊 1 Head Piece & Feet Pattern
- 🌊 1 Body Pattern
- 🌊 1 Wings & Tail Pattern
This Pattern takes 3 Hoopings only for the base pattern:
One For the Head piece, One for the Body and One for the Limbs.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
4x4 💖 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to back legs.
5x7 💖 12cm (4.7 in) tall and 17cm (6.6 in) long.
6x10 💖 13cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
7x12 💖 16cm (6.2 in) tall and 22cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14 💖 19cm (7.4 in) tall and 27cm (10 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.