ITH Pumpkin Cat Halloween Plushie Embroidery Pattern
The Spookiest Halloween creature, the Pumpkin Cat In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern. Original character design by Dragons' Garden! 🎃🎃🎃
Each pattern comes in 5 sizes, designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24x25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch (200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🎃 1 Body Pattern
- 🎃 1 Head and Tail Pattern
- 🎃 1 Pumpkin Leaves set Pattern
This means you will need 4 pieces of fabric per hoop.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm) 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 ✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 5x7 ✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall and 17cm (6.6 in) long.
- 6x10 ✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
- 7x12 ✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall and 22cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14 ✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall and 34cm (13.3 in) long.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Though I haven't made the full pattern yet, I have stitched out the face and the leaves for other projects! The jack-o-lantern stitches out so beautifully, as do all of the leaves. I combined Nina's Halloween Cat pattern with another pattern I had to make pumpkin pals, pumpkin dragons, and a spooky Venusaur. The possibilities are endless!