You can turn them into hair accessories, add to plushies, fit them on your bag, .... You can also mix and match colors and fabrics! Very versitile!
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 2 sizes, for 4x4 and 5x7 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💖 1 Poinsettia Blossom
- 💖 1 Poinsettia Blossom Leaves
One For the Blossoms and one for the leaves.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm) and 5x7inch (13x18cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💜 7cm (2.7 in) across
- 5x7 💜 13cm (5.1 in) across
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I love how easy it was to make this flower, such a beautiful embroidery pattern and super quick and easy to sew together! 💚