Otter head addition to extend your line of trouble makers!
This pattern includes the head only. This head is the perfect expansion to the Ferret Pattern as it was designed to fit the Ferret body and tail just right.
They are so excited to meet you and share all the love with you. This past Patreon Exclusive In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is now available to you too!
The pattern comes in 4 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 7x12 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Head Pattern
This Pattern takes 1 Hooping only
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂Dimensions of the finished plushie are 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 5x7✂Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10✂Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12✂Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14✂Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.