Adorable Amaterasu White Wolf deity, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Okami Game from Clover Studios/Capcom.
4 Cute Facial Expressions are included, so you can customize and add some variety to your plushies.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐾 4 Head Patterns
- 🐾 1 Body Pattern
- 🐾 1 Pair of wings and Tail Patterns
One For the Head, one for Wings and Tail and One For the Body
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm) 6x10 inch (15x25cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (36x 20cm ) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 💖 4x4 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 15cm (6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 💖 5x7 9cm (3.5 in) tall and 26cm (10 in) long.
- 💖 6x10 11cm (4.3 in) tall and 31cm (12.2 in) long.
- 💖 7x12 15cm (7.8 in) tall and 35cm (14 in) long.
- 💖 8x14 17cm (6.6 in) tall and 39cm (15.3 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This pattern is incredible!! So much it would be really a shame not to review it! I'm very happy with the result, to the point I feel like I like it even more now that I've done one for myself!
I Loved making these!!! Very well done thank you!!!
I been using many of your patterns for a few weeks now and I enjoy how easy they are to follow and step by step photos help for new plushie makers like myself
I love your ITH patterns, and I will certainly come back for more! This is so cute!
I really love to make okami plushies with that pattern.
It's really easy and simple so beginners can easy unterstand it ❤️✨