ITH Mermaid Puppy Plushie Embroidery Pattern | Double Sided
Look at this Sea Puppy! 🧜♀️🐟🐠🦈⠀Strange but every bit as cute as any other mermaid out there, In the form of In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is sure to accompany you on any of your summer adventures.
With 5 sizes included, they are the perfect Summer Companions.
Original character design by Dragons' Garden! 🧜♀️
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐟 1x Puppy Body Pattern Front
- 🐟 1x Puppy Body Pattern Back
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15x25cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 8cm (3 in) tall
- 5x7✂17cm (6.7 in) tall
- 6x10✂ 18cm (7 in) tall
- 7x12✂ 27cm (10 in) tall
- 8x14✂ 30cm (12 in) tall
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.