YAHAHA! The adorable Koroks are ready to accompany you on adventures in the form of this adorable Embroidery pattern charm. Are you ready to find them together with Makar and Oakin? 🍀🌿
This is a 4x4 In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern to create your own Keychain or Charm. Just add a ribbon and a clasp and you are set. See the video tutorial on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/m0zAfPv4ojE
The pattern comes in 1 size, 4x4 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files and includes 2 different designs.So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌷 2 Charm Patterns
- Each charm Pattern takes 1 Hooping only.
- ✂The pattern is designed for a 4x4 in (10x10cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 ✂ 10cm (4 in) wide and 10 cm (4 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Based on the Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom game.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.