Elegant long tailed Kitsune spirit in the form of this beginner friendly in the hoop embroidery pattern.
2 Cute faces included with very elegant eyes, so you can customize and add some variety to your plushies. How about making a many tail diety?
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐾 2 Head Patterns
- 🐾 1 Body Pattern
- 🐾 1 Pair of wings and Tail Patterns
One For the Head, one for Wings and Tail and One For the Body
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm) 6x10 inch (15x25 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14 inch (36x 20cm ) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 15cm (6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 9cm (3.5 in) tall and 26cm (10 in) long.
- 6x10✂ 11cm (4.3 in) tall and 31cm (12.2 in) long.
- 7x12✂ 15cm (7.8 in) tall and 35cm (14 in) long.
- 8x14✂ 17 m (6.6 in) tall and 39cm (15.3 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.