The pattern comes in 3 sizes, for 5x7, 6x10 and 7x12 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💖 1 Head Patterns
- 💖 1 Body Pattern
- 💖 2 Pairs of Tail Patterns
One For the Head, two for Tail and One For the Body
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 5x7✂ 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 26cm (10 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 28cm (11 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 15cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 35cm (14 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
I love every pattern I have gotten from this store. Every thing is easy to follow with the step by step photos.