The most adorable Jirachi plushie in the form of an In the Hoop Embroidery Pattern to make your own Pokemon plushie to grant your every wish! ⭐⭐⭐he is a Patreon Freebie for October. The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- ⭐ Head Pattern
- ⭐ Body and Hands Pattern
- ⭐ Comet Tails Pattern
- ⭐ Tags Pattern
- ⭐ Star Pattern
💜 Base Pattern takes 4 Hoopings = which means you will need 8 pieces of fabric per hoop size, and an extra one for the star and tags.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 - 10cm (4 in) tall from bottom to top and 10 cm (4 in) wide. (not counting the tails)
- 5x7 - 18cm (7 in) tall and 18cm (7 in) wide.
- 6x10 - 21cm (8.2 in) tall and 21cm (8.2 in) wide.
- 7x12 - 24cm (9.4 in) tall and 24cm (9.4 in) wide.
- 8x14 - 27cm (10.6 in) tall and 27cm (10.6 in) wide.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Jirachi is so cute. I had no problems with this pattern, and even adding magnets to the hand and star was very simple. I would highly recommend this pattern.
This pattern is so so cute! It stitches out really nicely, and though the tags are fiddly at the smallest size, with a little patience, they turn out just fine. Overall, it is really pretty, comes together fairly easily, and I do love this pattern!
All ITH from Dragons Garden are so beautiful, they are easy to follow, and the Designs are always so cute!! 🖤
Very wonderful pattern as always Nina :)