The Cutest Hisui Zorua plushie in the form of an In the Hoop Embroidery Pattern to make your own Pokemon plushie! 🖤This time in 5 different sizes this Hisuian cutie will surely be a loyal companion!
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🖤 Head and Fluff Pattern
- 🖤 Body Pattern
- 🖤 Tail and Fluff Pattern
- 🖤 Neck Fluff Pattern
One For the Head, one for Fluff, one for Tail & One For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4✂ 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9 cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 12 cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17 cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 13 cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 16 cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22 cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20 cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34 cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I decided to make a mini version so I picked the 4x4. The biggest difficulty is turning the pieces and ladder stitching it all together but in my case it went super well, smaller plushies tend to be more difficult if you're starting out or not used to them. I'm so happy with my little Zorua!!
The pattern stitched out great <3 I made a few modifications to turn the embroidery into applique but kept the overall original shape. The only big difference I made was a custom head that I had already designed for a keychain plushie. The scarf fits against the tail nice and they conform to each other perfectly :) This sweet baby has made a perfect addition to my shop!