Sweet Axolotl plushies ready for cuddles! They are so excited to meet you and share all the love with you. This past Patreon Exclusive In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is now available to you too!
💜 This pattern includes quite a lot of hand stitching in order to get more of a 3d version of the plushie. (60% Embroidery, 40% Hand stitching needed).
You can also check some of our tutorials on the Youtube channel.
The pattern comes in 4 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 7x12 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Head
- 💜 2 Bodies and sets of feet
- 💜 1 Tail
This Pattern takes 3 Hoopings only: 1 For the Head, 1 For the Body and 1 for the Tail.
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 5x7 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This was my first ever attempt at making a plushie. They came out so cute! My kids had a blast picking out their own fabric and stitching colors. By the second one I didn’t even need directions. I did hand-sew a line on either side, right between the face and gills to make the face more round. Made 3 in 3 days. Would totally recommend!
Pictures: The one with teal gills does not have the added face/gill stitching. The purple and pink ones do.
This pattern again stitched perfectly same as all patterns from this shop. It turned out so cute:)