ITH Halloween Skeleton Bulbasaur Plush Pattern
Mischievous Skeleton Halloween Bulbasaur is here right in time to keep the spooky season up all year! 👻 In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on the Pokemon Games.
He comes with 2 sewing pattern additions - for the Pumpkin and a Bulb pattern too so you can mix and match your favorite Bulbasaurs. 🎃Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🎃 1 Head Pattern
- 🎃 1 Body Pattern
- 🎃 1 Pumpkin Leaf
- 🎃 1 Pumpkin (Ball) Sewing Pattern
- 🎃 1 Bulb Sewing Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings only for the base pattern:
One For the Head and one For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10 cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 ✂6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9 cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to back legs.
- 5x7 ✂12 cm (4.7 in) tall and 17 cm (6.6 in) long.
- 6x10 ✂13 cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
- 7x12✂16 cm (6.2 in) tall and 22 cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14✂19 cm (7.4 in) tall and 27 cm (10 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This pattern is so awesome!!! I used it to make a spooky Venusaur. I combined the 8x14 pumpkin with the 7x12 body, and used the pumpkin leaves from the Halloween Cats pattern! It turned out soooooo cool. Great instructions and very easy to stitch out. I have so many patterns by Nina and I love all of them.
Great pattern and stitch out, easy to follow directions.