Incredibly cute Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on the new Pokemon Generation 8 Starters - Grookey🍃 , Scorbunny 🔥, and Sobble 💧.Easy to make and beginner friendly; so suitable for professionals and beginners alike.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide with pictures for your convenience. (Some experience on the required Embroidery Machine is needed.)Each pattern comes in 2 sizes, for 5x7 and 7x12 hoops.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Head
- 💜 1 Body
- 💜 1 Tail and 1 Branch
- 💜 1 Head, 1 Neck detail and 1 tail
- 💜 1 Body
- 💜 1 Head and 1 Tail
- 💜 1 Body
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings only (3 for Grookey):
One For the Head and Tail and One For the Body
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18 cm) and 7x12inch (18x30 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- Dimensions of the finished 5x7 Hoop plushie: about 10- 15 cm Tall and 10 cm Long
- Dimensions of the finished 7x12 Hoop plushie: about 15 - 20 cm Tall and 20 cm Long
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Photos courtesy of: Made By Cookielein
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Love this shop, the seller is super nice and actually interested in your success with her patterns. She was more than willing to accommodate me when I mentioned I needed a PES file. I made her Scorbunny using her pattern/tutorial and he turned out amazing. Highly recommend if you want to make something cute for yourself or a friend. I will shop here again.