Incredibly Cute Snake plushie with stars Pattern, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Dragons' Garden Original design. 🐍💜The pattern comes in 4 sizes, for 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 inch hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
The snake is a bit harder to turn, so make sure to have hemostats, turners or cut extra turning holes along the way. This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Full Snake Pattern (no tongue)
Pattern takes 1 Hooping = which means you will need 2 pieces of fabric per hoop size
Tongue is an addition I sewn on by hand.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14inch (36x20cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 5x7 (as photo) 💜 52cm (20.4 in) long, body about 2cm (0.7 in) thick
- 6x10 💜 62cm (24.4 in) long, body about 2.2cm (0.8 in) thick
- 7x12 💜 77cm (30.3 in) long, body about 2.5cm (0.9 in) thick
- 8x14 💜 82cm (32.2 in) long, body about 2.8cm (1.1 in) thick
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I needed a ring necked snake and couldn’t find one already made. I carved out time I should have been sleeping and found this design. I got it made with scrap fleece and an old polo I repurposed. And I added a band carefully before adding the bottom color. Skipped the galaxy parts, but I can’t get over how fantastic it stitched. I’ll make more snakes!
This come together pretty quick nd it creates a much larger plush than it looks. You can really stretch the snake out and it keeps it’s coiled/curved shape. You can do pretty much any color combinations you can think up and the stars make a great accent on top to tie it together. Stuffing can be a little tedious but it’s worth the effort!
awesome pattern, one point it idi nor remind me to have felt/ fabric for tongue, or remind me to put it in before stitching other side on...love him though, i used stiffened red felt for tongue
Turned out wonderful!! Easy to make!
Was very easy to stitch out, but turning took a lot of patience. Very happy with the outcome!