ITH Galaxy Gecko Plush Embroidery Pattern
Incredibly Cute Gecko Lizard plushie with stars Pattern, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Dragons' Garden Original design. 🦎💜The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 inch hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and a Sewing tutorial for the Beak (as extra), all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Full Gecko Pattern (no tongue)
Pattern takes 1 Hooping = which means you will need 2 pieces of fabric per hoop size
Tongue is an addition I sewn on by hand.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14inch (36x20cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💜 9cm (3.5 in) long, about 6cm (2.3 in) wide
- 5x7 💜 17cm (6.6 in) long, about 11cm (4.3 in) wide
- 6x10 💜 20cm (7.8 in) long, about 13cm (5.1 in) wide
- 7x12 💜 23cm (9 in) long, about 15cm (1.9 in) wide
- 8x14 💜 26cm (10.2 in) long, about 17cm (6.6 in) wide
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This stuffie was super quick to make and stitched out quickly. I tried the 4x4, 5x7 and 6x10 sizes. The 4x4 was really hard to turn but the 5x7 and 6x10 were easy and turned out really cute!. I think I will make the 4x4 as a feltie.
it stitched out well and turned out super cute but the 4x4 is very hard to turn out you definitely need a pair of hemostats to help turn it inside out. I wish I had a bigger hooped machine because i feel like the 5x7 is probably the ideal size.
very quick stitch out. Made it as large as I could in the hoop to make it easier to stuff. Love it . Will make many more of this & the crocodile for children for Christmas