ITH Eevee Plush Embroidery Pattern Eeveelutions
See my other listings and collect all the Eevelutions. 😊
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.Please keep in mind if you are a beginner the 4x4 size of this pattern might not be suitable for you as it can be tricky to turn. Check out some other more beginner friendly small patterns.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💛 1 Head Pattern
- 💛 1 Body Pattern
- 💛 1 Tail Pattern
- 💛 1 Neck Fluff Pattern
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 ✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
5x7 ✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
6x10 ✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
7x12 ✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14 ✂ 20 cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Of all the Eevee patterns I have seen, this is my favorite one! It is absolutely adorable and is very quick/easy to make. So far I have made the normal and shiny colored versions, but I plan to make many more!
I haven’t made yet. My machine is in for its annual maintenance. It’s going to be a Christmas gift for my Pokémon loving niece. I have printed the directions and it looks very simple to make. I may need to order more.