This Ditto Keychain is sure to melt your heart as this adorable Charm. Are you ready to create an army and bring them on your Pokemon adventures?💖💖💖💙💙💙
This is a 4x4 In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern to create your own Keychain or Charm. Just add a ribbon and a clasp and you are set. See the video tutorial on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zAfPv4ojE
The pattern comes in 1 size, 4x4 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files and includes 2 size variations that fit in the same hoop, and 2 different face options.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💙 1 Ditto Happy Charm Pattern
- 💙 1 Ditto Smiling Charm Pattern
- 💙 1 Small Dittos in one hoop
- ✂The pattern is designed for a 4x4 in (10x10 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯4x4✂
- Smaller 💛 3 cm (1.1 in) and 5 cm (1.9 in)
- Bigger 💛 7cm (2.7 in) and 9 cm (3.5 in)
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.