Hawk Moth known better as the Death Moth In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Patterns are here. 🦋🦋🦋💀
Original character design by Dragons' Garden! ✨
Each pattern comes in 2 sizes, for 4x4 and 5x7 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This was one of my Patreon Exclusive patterns but thanks to my Patreon supporters we are bringing it to everybody now. 😄 (https://www.patreon.com/dragonsgarden)
See other listings for more Moth and Butterfly patterns!
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💀 1 Body Pattern
- 💀 1 Top and Bottom Wing Left
- 💀 1 Top and Bottom Wing Right
- ✂ The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm) and 5x7inch (13x18cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 - 13cm (5 in) per 13cm (5 in) wingspan.
- 5x7- 23cm (9 in) tall, 23cm (9 in) wingspan.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.