Do you know what is the perfect Spring companion? This Daisy Fawn! 🌷🦌
You can combine any colors and fabric your heart desire to make the most adorable Daisy Covered companions in the world!The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete. 4x4 size is a little simplified with horns being stitched on the head instead of separate.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌷 1 Head Pattern
- 🌷 1 Body Pattern
- 🌷 1 Wings Pattern
- 🌷 1 Horns Fluff and Tail Pattern
This Pattern takes 4 Hoopings only:
One For the Head, one for Horns, Fluff and Tail, One For the Body and One for the Wings (optional)
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I haven't made it yet, but I am making the raven and the hippocampus right now, so I expect this will be as easy to do as the others.