ITH Crystal Wyvern Dragon Plush Embroidery Pattern
Note: This is a Machine Embroidery Pattern that does not include a tutorial. Only the Thread Color and step chart is available. If you are a beginner in ITH Patterns check my other listings that include tutorials. Patterns in this category will get a tutorial, different sizes or finished plush photos update at a later stage, you will be notified and can re-download the updated files when that happens.
The pattern comes in 2 sizes for now, and extra sizes will be coming later. 4x4 and 5x7 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files included right now.
You can see the WIP and designs of these patterns on my Weekly Patreon exclusive Livestreams: www.patreon.com/dragonsgarden
🔥 This pattern takes 8 hoopings and includes quite a lot of hand stitching in order to get more of a 3d version of the plushie. (60% Embroidery, 40% Hand stitching needed).
Video tutorial will be coming soon on our Youtube channel. 🔥
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🔥 1 Head Pattern
- 🔥 1 Crystals Pattern
- 🔥 1 Body Pattern
- 🔥 2 Wings Pattern
- 🔥 1 Tail Pattern
- 🔥 1 Horns Pattern
- 🔥 1 Pair of Feet Pattern
This Pattern takes 8 Hoopings.
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm)Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 5x7 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Hij is zo schattig
Beautiful design, is not the simplest to make but the handstitching and all the details are worth!! I loved it!!! <3