He comes with 1 flower Patterns - The Christmas Poinsettia Rose to bring some cheer in your Holiday season! 💖❄
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💖 1 Head Pattern
- 💖 1 Body Pattern
- 💖 1 Poinsettia Blossom
- 💖 1 Poinsettia Blossom Leaves
One For the Head and one For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💖 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to back legs.
- 5x7 💖 12cm (4.7 in) tall and 17cm (6.6 in) long.
- 6x10 💖 13cm (5.1 in) tall and 19cm (7.4 in) long.
- 7x12 💖 16cm (6.2 in) tall and 22cm (8.6 in) long.
- 8x14 💖 19cm (7.4 in) tall and 27cm (10 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I absolutely love this Bulbasaur pattern!!! The heart scale is such a cute touch. I got both this pattern and the regular bulba pattern so that I could mix and match the eyes and flowers. It's a perfect base for other Bulbasaur variations as well, such as Halloween bulbas, etc. I highly recommend this pattern, and it's great for beginners! The 4x4 size is SUPER tiny, it's so adorable. Pictured here is the 5x7 size, about the size of a hand.