4x4 In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern to create your own Keychain or Charm. Just add a ribbon and a clasp and you are set. See the video tutorial on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/m0zAfPv4ojE
The pattern comes in 1 size, 4x4 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐉 1 Charm Pattern
- This Pattern takes 1 Hooping only.
- ✂The pattern is designed for a 4x4 in (10x10cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 ✂ 10cm (4 in) wide and 10 cm (4 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I adore this style. I do often find ITH charm patterns with so many edges a little difficult to turn, but I had no problems at all with this one! The only issue I had was the stitching was a little thin on the flame section, but that may have been an issue with my needle.
Another fun and adorable pattern.
The pattern is so lovely and easy to do! Im not that good with applications, but this one came out awesome anyways