Original character design by Dragons' Garden! 🐱🐺🐇🐃🐁
Fun to mix and match, Easy to make and beginner-friendly; so suitable for professionals and beginners alike.
Each pattern comes in 1 size, 5x7 hoop and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Body Costume file
- 💜 1 Hoodie Costume file
- 💜 5 Facial Expression files
- 💜 5 Ears and Tails files This Pattern takes 3 Hoopings only (mouse takes 4)
One For the Head, one for the Ears and Tail and One For the Body
- ✂ The patterns are designed for 5x7inch (13x18cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯Base dimensions of the costume:
Hoodie: 11cm wide and 10cm tall from side to side
Body: 16cm long and 10cm wide from paw to paw
Dimensions of the finished plushie is 15cm (5.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 20cm (7.8 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
The final plush dimensions might vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.