Incredibly Elegant Cherry Blossom Snake plushie companion, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Dragons' Garden Original design. 🐍🌸 Perfect Spring companion to enjoy the blooming flowers with!
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 inch hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete. 4x4 size is tricky to turn so is best to use a ribbon turner for it. If you are a beginner is best to make a bigger size to start with.
Edit: Simplified the 4x4 version so is a little easier to turn. Also added a Tongue for all sizes.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌸 1 Full Snake Pattern
Pattern takes 1 Hooping = which means you will need 2 pieces of fabric per hoop size
Tongue is an addition you can choose to do in the hoop or sewn on by hand.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14inch (36x20cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 (as photo) 💚 20cm (7.8 in) long, body about 2cm (0.7 in) thick
- 5x7 (as photo) 💚 32cm (12.5 in) long, body about 3cm (1.1 in) thick
- 6x10 💚 38cm (14.9 in) long, body about 3.5cm (1.3 in) thick
- 7x12 💚 43cm (16.9in) long, body about 4cm (1.5 in) thick
- 8x14 💚 48cm (18.8 in) long, body about 4.5cm (1.7 in) thick
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This is such a cute pattern! The snakes work up quickly - I think the hardest part is just getting the stuffing all the way down to the tail! Endless combinations for colors - each one comes out looking fantastic. Thank you!
Had my grandson over to make projects. I found the most amazing black iridescent scaly fabric for the snake at Joann Fabrics. We left off the cute cherry blossom embroidery. (totally took away from his evilness..lol) stuffed with poly beads to keep that slinky feel. He loved it!