ITH Cherry Blossom Manta Plush Embroidery Pattern
A tiny floating garden in the sea?! Meet the newest addition to the family, The Cherry Blossom Manta Ray! 🌊🌿🐠 She is an adorable In the Hoop Embroidery pattern to make your own huggable Manta plushie. 🌸
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Body
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 - Dimensions of the finished plushie are 10 cm (4 in) long from tail to head.
- 5x7 - 17 cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 - 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 - 23 cm (9 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 - 27 cm (10.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
This pattern stitches out really well, I love the little details the flowers have. I haven't tried the bigger sizes yet but if 4x4 stitches out well, it can only get better!