Easy to make and beginner friendly; so suitable for professionals and beginners alike.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide with pictures for your convenience. (Some experience on the required Embroidery Machine is needed.)
Pattern comes in 3 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7 and 7x12 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Head and Tail Flame Pattern
- 💜 1 Body Pattern
- 💜 1 WingsPattern
This Pattern takes 3 Hoopings only:
One For the Head and Tail, One for Wings and One For the Body
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 Hoop plushie: about 6cm Tall and 13cm Long
- 5x7 Hoop plushie: about 12cm Tall and 20cm Long
- 7x12 Hoop plushie: about 17cm Tall and 29cm Long
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.