This Calla Lily In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is here to make your Spring more colourful! 🌷🌷🌷
The Flower is great as a bouquet and also as addon for other Dragons' Garden patterns so you can make many flower themed creatures! 💛
Each pattern comes in 5 sizes, designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch (200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete. On smaller sizes the stem is a little tricky, but long haemostats or ribbon turners will help! If you are a beginner I would suggest tackling a larger size.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌻 1 Spadix Pattern
- 🌻 1 Flower Pattern
- 🌻 2 Leaves Patterns
- 🌻 1 Stem Pattern
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm) 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 - 23 cm (9.8 in) long from top of the flower to bottom of the stem.
- 5x7 - 30 cm (15 in) long.
- 6x10 - 42 cm (16.5 in) long.
- 7x12 - 49 cm (19.2 in) long.
- 8x14 - 55 cm (21.6 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.