Another Dragon joining the flight - the Elegant Buttefly Dragoness with the beautiful gradient wings! 🐲
Fluffy and elegant she can join any Dragon pack out there. 😍 Buttefly Wings with lovely gradients to make many colorful dragons.
5 different sizes in order to create all sorts of cute Dragon Armies.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🐲 1 Head Patterns
🐲 1 Body Pattern
- 🐲 1 Tail Pattern
- 🐲 1 Tail Pattern
- 🐲 2 Wings Pattern
This Pattern takes 6 Hoopings:
One For the Head, two for the Wings, One for the Tail & One For the Body
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Such a beautiful pattern, instructions are very clear and simple to follow, the sewing is flawless!
Another fantastic pattern, thank you! 💙💙
Love these little dragons so cute!! Patterns are set up for nothing less than success every time!!
Can’t wait to try next patterns I purchased!!
I absolutely love this pattern I was terrified to try it but it’s soo straight forward and is beautiful in every size! I have done 4x4 and 5x7 and will be making the bigger as soon as I can.
Photo is before stuffing ! It’s soooo cute
Amazing quality, amazing concept and colbien will guarantee an amazing dragoness! The details of the wings are also incredible.
This pattern stitched out perfectly as have all the purchases i have made from Dragons Garden, such high quality and excellent after sales help:)