ITH Bulbasaur Plush Pattern
Adorable Bulbasaur, In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on the Pokemon Games.
He comes with 3 different flower Patterns (Cherry Blossom, Orchid & Succulent) and a Bulb pattern too so you can mix and match your favorite Bulbasaurs. 🌸💖
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and a Sewing tutorial for the Bulb, all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
The pattern comes in 4 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10 and 7x12 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🌸 2 Head Patterns
- 🌸 1 Body Pattern
- 🌸 1 Cherry Blossom
- 🌸 1 Cherry Blossom Leaves
- 🌸 1 Orchid
- 🌸 1 Orchid Leaves
- 🌸 2 Succulent
- 🌸 1 Bulb Sewing Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings only for the base pattern:
One For the Head and one For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm) and 7x12inch (18x30cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4🧵 Dimensions of the finished plushie is 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the back.
- 5x7🧵 Dimensions of the finished plushie is 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to the back.
- 6x10🧵 Dimensions of the finished plushie is 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to the back.
- 7x12🧵 Dimensions of the finished plushie is 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to the back.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Such a great and versatile pattern! I really appreciate all of the flower variations. It leaves room for a lot of creativity :) You can also use the flower patterns for other projects!
I was beyond excited when I found Nina's pattern creations! Nina you have some AMAZING talent, instructions are clear and so easy to follow. I have always dreamed of having an Bulbasaur plushie but never had a pattern to make it. Thank you for creating this pattern, I am beyond happy!!! I already purchased more lol Bulba is my new favourite cuddle buddy!
I really enjoy doing it . A little comment about the order of stitches, I suggest to improve stitch jumps and make some previous stitches to make sure the fabric stays in the place, without needing to put it on the hoop. But is great 😊 👍🏼 Thanks for making so nice projects