ITH Blue Dragon Sea Slug Plush Embroidery Pattern
Mysterious and elegant sea slug - this Blue Dragon Plushie ready to cuddle with you and bring magic into your life.
Also known as the Blue Glaucus from the Nudibranch family which should not be held, his plushie counterpart however can never get enough of hugs after is all stitched together. 😍
This past Patreon Exclusive In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is perfect for any ocean explorer. 🌊🌊🌊
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Body
- 💜 2 Wings
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 5x7 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Stitches out wonderfully. Super cute
I made the blue dragon sea slug for my 40 year old son bc he is a marine biologist. He absolutely loved it. It came together beautifully.
Turned out so beautiful Nina.