Adorable Arboreal Tarantula species Indian ornamental (Poecilotheria regalis) and the Peacock (Poecilotheria metallica) spiders are here in an embroidery pattern version that is sure to make you fall in love.
5 different sizes in order to create all sorts of colorful crawlers. They are super large too!
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🕷 2x Legs Patterns
🕷 2x Body Patterns
Base Pattern takes 3 Hoopings = which means you will need 6 pieces of fabric per hoop size.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PS, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 5x7 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
My daughter loves spiders and really wanted a huge one, so she picked out the colors and I sewed away and had it ready for Christmas for her. It is the coolest thing to add to her spider collection in her room.
I cant wait to make this