Adorable Orca is here as a 3D Embroidery pattern done completely In the Hoop! He is ready to join you on your summer vacation! 🌊🌊🌊
The fins, Belly and both Body sides are sewn with the help of your embroidery machine. You only have to attach the tail by hand, rest is all done by your embroidery machine.
This past Patreon Exclusive In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is perfect for any ocean explorer. 🌊🌊🌊
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 2 Body Patterns
- 💜 1 Belly Pattern
- 💜 1 Set of Fins
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💜 15 cm (6 in) long from front to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7 💜 23 cm (9 in) long from front to the tip of the tail.
- 6x10 💜 32 cm (12.5 in) long from front to the tip of the tail.
- 7x12 💜 37 cm (14.5 in) long from front to the tip of the tail.
- 8x14 💜 44 cm (17.3 in) long from front to the tip of the tail.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.