Free Embroidery Pattern add-on: Great Serpent of Ronka (original Plush pattern by Owl's Tea Party), inspired by Final Fantasy Games.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
- Download the digital files. They include a fast tutorial and the files for 7x12 Hoop size and there is an additional 10x10 Hoop file of the face only. (DST, EXP, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files included.)
- Go to Owl's Tea Party website to see the original sewing pattern and follow her tutorial further.
(Inspired by Final Fantasy franchise)
- ✂The face pattern is designed for a 4x4inch (10x10 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoop
- ✂The full-body patterns are designed for a 7x12inch (18x30 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoop
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Fast Step by Step Tutorial
Enjoy this cute little gift from me to you! 💜
⋯✂⋯ Terms & Conditions: ⋯✂⋯
Just credit me for every creation, inspiration or modification you do using my base pattern and you are free to use it.
- ✂ Credit me ‘’Pattern by Dragons’ Garden’’ on the creations and modifications you make using this pattern.
- Tag me on social media with @dragonsgarden on Instagram & Facebook, or @dragons_garden on Twitter.
- ✂ Selling the creations you make with this pattern is permitted. You can add the plushies to your shop, sell them at conventions...
- ✂ You are free to edit the pattern and use it for other creatures too.
- ✂ Using the patterns for mass production is not allowed.
Due to the instant download nature of this product refunds are not possible. Please read carefully before purchase.
For more information or questions feel free contact me.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.