Gizmo Plushie ready to cuddle with you and bring magic into your life. Just make sure not to feed him after midnight! 😈 This In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is perfect for any cryptid lover.😍
Pattern takes 4 hoopings and includes quite a lot of hand stitching in order to get more of a 3d version of the plushie. (60% Embroidery, 40% Hand stitching needed).
Pattern might not be suitable for a complete beginner plush maker, due to a lot of applique and hand stitching. But if you are not intimidated, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 😈 1 Head Pattern
- 😈 1 Set of Arms Pattern
- 😈 1 Body Pattern
😈 1 Set of Ears Pattern
- The patterns are designed for a 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm) and 7x12inch (18x30 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 5x7✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14✂ Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.