Note: This is a Machine Embroidery Pattern that does not include a tutorial. Only the Thread Color and step chart is available. If you are a beginner in ITH Patterns check my other listings that include tutorials. Patterns in this category will get a tutorial, different sizes or finished plush photos update at a later stage, you will be notified and can re-download the updated files when that happens.
You can see the WIP and designs of these patterns on my Weekly Patreon exclusive Livestreams: www.patreon.com/dragonsgarden
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🤎 1 Body Pattern
- 🤎 1 Tail Pattern
This Pattern takes 2 Hoopings.
- The patterns are designed for a 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 5x7 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 17cm (6.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 6x10 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 19cm (7.4 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 7x12 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 22cm (8.6 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
- 8x14 Dimensions of the finished plushie are 25cm (9.8 in) tall from bottom to top of the head.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.