Colorful Whale Shark is ready to cuddle with you and bring some rainbows into your life. 🌈🌈🌈
Side fins have the option to sew them in the hoop directly.
This past Patreon Exclusive In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern is perfect for any ocean explorer. 🌊🌊🌊
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💜 1 Body
- 💜 1 Set of Fins
- The patterns are designed for a 4x4inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (20x36cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 💙 15 cm (5.9 in) tall from head to tail
- 5x7 💙 23 cm (9 in) tall from head to tail
- 6x10 💙 31 cm (12.2 in) tall from head to tail
- 7x12 💙 36 cm (14.1 in) tall from head to tail
8x14 💙 42 cm (16.5 in) tall from head to tail
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN SOME OF THE BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
✨We are slowly adding JEF and VP3 files to all the patterns!✨
The Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on in the meantime.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
I absolutely adore this pattern. So easy to make and can be changed up in so many ways. Bought it a week ago and I've made several in different colours. Nina, you're such a talented designer
I am still working up the courage to start on the whale shark…
kidos love it
I follow a Lot of different plush artists, who all specialize in different things and Nina is truly an amazing designer and artist when it comes to ITH! Seriously! So much care and thought and experience goes into every one of her designs, please consider supporting her by purchasing her amazing files!