Note: This is a Machine Embroidery Pattern that does not include a tutorial. Only the Thread Color and step chart is available. If you are a beginner in ITH Patterns check my other listings that include tutorials. Patterns in this category will get a tutorial, different sizes or finished plush photos update at a later stage, you will be notified and can re-download the updated files when that happens.
You can see the WIP and designs of these patterns on my Weekly Patreon exclusive Livestreams: www.patreon.com/dragonsgarden
The Egyptian God of Disorder - Seth is here in this majestic In the Hoop Embroidery pattern form.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
Includes a fast Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 💙 1 Head Pattern
- 💙 1 Tail Pattern
- 💙 1 Body Pattern
- 💙 1 Pair of Details Pattern
✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7inch (13x18cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30cm) and 8x14 inch (200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 26cm (10 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 28cm (11 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 15cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 35cm (14 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.