The Elegant Peacock Griffin is joining the fantasy flock. She is the cutest Griffin in the Kingdom and ready for cuddles. 🦚
She is a Patreon Freebie for March. 🦚🦚🦚
5 different sizes and simple to embroidery for any beginner she will be the perfect companion.
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
The 4x4 size might be a bit of a challenge to turn inside out and will require extra care, but if you are up for the challenge it is the perfect project for you.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🦚 1 Head Patterns
- 🦚 1 Body Pattern
- 🦚 1 Tail Pattern
- 🦚 1 Tail Piece and Neck Fluff Pattern
🦚 2 Wings Pattern
- 🦚 Embroidery Tutorial with Photos
- 🦚 Sewing Tutorial (For the beak) with Photos
- 🦚 Color Thread Guide
This Pattern takes 6 Hoopings:
One For the Head, two for the Wings, One for the Tail, one for Tail piece and fluff & One For the Body
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7 inch (13x18 cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12 inch (18x30 cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.