Little Manticore Cub hatched and is ready to become your new mythical Lion companion! The adventures will be legendary! 🦁🦂
With the help of this In the Hoop Embroidery Machine Pattern, based on Dragons' Garden original design he will be your trusted companion if you rub his belly! Don't be scared he won't bite!... or sting.😋
The pattern comes in 5 sizes, for 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 7x12 and 8x14 inch hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files. 4x4 size has a little simplified eyes to assure the small details being embroidered without issues.
Includes a Step by Step Tutorial guide for embroidery and a Sewing tutorial for the Beak (as extra), all with pictures and Color Thread Guide.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🦂 1 Head Pattern
- 🦂 1 Tail Pattern
- 🦂 1 Body Pattern
- 🦂 1 Set of Wings Patterns
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm), 5x7inch (13x18 cm), 6x10inch (15.24 x 25.4 cm), 7x12inch (18x30 cm) and 8x14inch (36x20 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4 - 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the head and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7 - 10cm (3.9 in) and 26cm (10.2 in) long.
- 6x10 - 11cm (4.3 in) tall and 29cm (11.4 in) long.
- 7x12 - 13cm (5.1 in) tall and 35cm (13.7 in) long.
- 8x14 - 15cm (5.9 in) tall and 40cm (15.7 in) long.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
Sometimes small corners still give me a headache and i make mistakes; human errors…
But as always; solid build pattern..