The cutest Manticore Lion cub you can cuddle, with the help of this In the Hoop Embroidery Pattern! By attaching the tail and wings on the back he will be able to sit in the palm of your hand or will be your cutest desk companion. 🦁🦁🦁
If you add a ribbon you can even turn it into a keychain charm to take with you on the go!
The pattern comes in 1 size, for 4x4 hoops and DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files.
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🖤 1 Blob Pattern
- 🖤 1 Wings with Tail Pattern
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10 cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
- 4x4 - 9cm (3.5 in) tall from bottom to top and 8cm (3.1 in) wide.
The final plush dimensions might slightly vary due to the way the pieces are attached.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.