❄️ Sneg - the Winter Guardian Dragon ❄️
Once the Winter Guardian opens his eyes it is time for nature to take a rest. 🍂🌳
Sneg will take flight with his light blue sparkly body and white belly right away. Flapping his wings, he spreads wintery enchantment and cloaks the land in a blanket of sparkles. ❄️❄️❄️
Little snow angel Dragons will join him in his flight around the world, making sure no patch of land is missing the white snow. Even though everything is covered, Sneg will still occasionally shake his wings to make it snow some more, as all the little Dragons active in winter really enjoy the tiny magical snowflakes. 🐉🥰
❄️ You can now have your own Winter Guardian in this adorable Snowball filled with fluffy snow and sparkly snowflakes. The ball can be opened so when Winter adventures are over, your little companion can join your to cuddle.❄️
⋯🐉 WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT US 🐉⋯
- We’re completely handmade, with special embroidered details that make us extra adorable and super cute!
- We are all unique!
- We fit in your pocket or in a very small bag. Super portable!
- Soft and Squishy with no Wires.
Hand made of petal-soft Minky Fabric and filled with Fluffy Clouds.
- Magnet in our bellies, and an additional one so you can hang us on clothes carefree!
- We never cause allergies!
Bring us into your home or gift us to your friends to put a smile on their faces! 😍
⋯🐉 DIMENSIONS 🐉⋯
❄️ 9 cm (3.5 in) long from the tip of the paws to the tip of the tail.
❄️ 6 cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to the top of the ears.
❄️ Snowball's diameter Ø 12cm (4.7 in)
⋯🐉 IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🐉⋯
- Since I’m little and have fine fur & small parts, I might not be suitable for young children. I need someone who can take care of me and protect me from water and damage.
- Read the FEW SIMPLE TIPS FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR HANDMADE COMPANION blog post for information on cleaning and care.
- Micro Dragons are Limited edition, thus not being accepted as a custom commission.
- The pattern for these Dragons is not for sale. Please view our Embroidery & Sewing patterns to see what is available to you.