IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
ITH Lace Wings Pattern Addition
Freestanding Lace Wings addition to Bee charm and other tiny plushies.
The pattern is complex to execute and takes a long time to embroidery (45min +). Tension and speed have to be optimal on the machine.
⋯✂⋯ Tools needed: ⋯✂⋯
- 💚 Embroidery Machine - size 10x10 cm (4x4 in) Hoop
- 💚 Embroidery Thread
- 💚 Empty Bobbin
- 💚 Brand new needle of 75/11 size
- 💚 Stabilisers - Water Soluble Stabiliser (mesh and not foil type)
- 💚 Water
- 💚 Scissors and Embroidery scissors - for cutting and clipping
⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
🐝 1 Wings pattern
- ✂The pattern is designed for a 4x4 in (10x10cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 🌙 5cm (2.5 in) tall and 🌙 8cm (3 in) wide
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.