Will he evolve?
This time in 5 different sizes this good boy will surely be a loyal companion!
So whether you are just starting out or are a pro at machine embroidery, it’s sure to be easy and a fun way to explore your hidden talents.
This pattern requires an Embroidery Machine in order to complete.⋯✂⋯ Each Pattern size includes: ⋯✂⋯
- 🔥 Head Pattern
- 🔥 Body Pattern
- 🔥 Tail and Fluff Pattern
One For the Head, one for Fluff and Tail & One For the Body.
- ✂The patterns are designed for a 4x4 inch (10x10cm), 5x7 inch (13x18cm), 6x10 inch (15.24 x 25.4cm), 7x12 inch (18x30cm) & 8x14 inch(200x360cm) Embroidery Machine Hoops
- ✂ DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX Embroidery files in a ZIP format (Feel free to contact me for a different file format)
- ✂ Beginner friendly Photo Tutorial and Thread Color chart guide
⋯✂⋯ Dimensions of the plushie: ⋯✂⋯
- 4x4✂ 6cm (2.3 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 9cm (3.5 in) long from front legs to the tip of the tail.
- 5x7✂ 12cm (4.7 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 17cm (6.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 6x10✂ 13cm (5.1 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 19cm (7.4 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 7x12✂ 16cm (6.2 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 22cm (8.6 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
- 8x14✂ 20cm (7.8 in) tall from bottom to tip of the ears and 34cm (13.3 in) long from front legs to tip of the tail.
Embroidery patterns FAQ
WHY ARE ARE THERE NO JEF FILES IN BIG SIZE PATTERNS?
Sadly the Embroidery program limits the hoop size export for JEF files. Good news is that the machine can read DST files without issues, so you can use those to replace the JEF files when making plushies of bigger sizes 6x10 inch / 15.24 x 25.4 cm and on.
CAN I SELL THE PLUSHIES MADE BY THESE PATTERNS?
Yes you can, but credit is required.
Read more about what is allowed and what not on our FAQ page.
Check out our Tutorials
As always, stitched out perfectly, cuddly result and even if it's a bit tricky to turn, it's possible to make the 10x10 version very easily !
I could believe how soft perfect and amazing this baby turned out. Highly recommend!!!!
Great stitch work as always, I love my Growlithe <3 Nina was super quick getting this pattern set up for purchase after the announcement for Growlithe's new form. Her speed definitely helps you strike the iron while it's hot if you are a seller! :D